- Welcome to AOE 3114 Compressible Aerodynamics. This page
will be used to post announcements, homeworks and other class materials
as the semester progresses.
- The final exam will be held, as scheduled, from 7:45am-9:45am on Tuesday May 14th in Surge 118C. The exam will be closed book/closed note and will be cumulative. A review sheet describing the exam format, and material to be covered, is provided.
- Grades for the course as of 5/1/13 have been posted on Scholar. Please check against your records.
- You can download the XL workbook used in class on 5/2 for the Prandtl Glauert correction example here
- Because of FERPA requirements, please do not write your name or student number on any papers you submit in this course (e.g. homeworks, tests). Instead you have been assigned a unique 3 digit numerical ID for use on all assignments. To find your ID, go to the course site on Scholar and check your grades. You will find you have a 3 digit score labelled 'Your ID' between 100 and 300. This is your ID.